About Friends
Yesterday my friend Kasumi said something profound, it keeps lingering in me.
<Kasumi said, "Jesus died on the cross for our friendship...">
I have never thought of it this way. I mean, thank God for great friendships, but I have never associated this as something which Jesus died to give me. So I know it now.
God send me friends, to encourage me when I am weak, to cheer me up when I am sad, to rejoice with me when I am successful, and to motivate me when I am lazy (I believe He does). Friends are such blessings. And of all the friends He give me, Jesus is the greatest friend of all, and He will always remind me of His words. He is so good.
You are Father to the fatherless
The answer to our dreams
We see you crowned in righteousness...
You are comforter to the lonely
The lifter of our heads
We see you veiled in majesty...
Glory to the King.
<Kasumi said, "Jesus died on the cross for our friendship...">
I have never thought of it this way. I mean, thank God for great friendships, but I have never associated this as something which Jesus died to give me. So I know it now.
God send me friends, to encourage me when I am weak, to cheer me up when I am sad, to rejoice with me when I am successful, and to motivate me when I am lazy (I believe He does). Friends are such blessings. And of all the friends He give me, Jesus is the greatest friend of all, and He will always remind me of His words. He is so good.
You are Father to the fatherless
The answer to our dreams
We see you crowned in righteousness...
You are comforter to the lonely
The lifter of our heads
We see you veiled in majesty...
Glory to the King.


1 Comments:
Amen sister ! Thanks for being my friend too... one of the greatest gifts i receive while in NCC is the gift of friends... friends in video ministry esp. You are all indeed a great bunch of people ! Keep it up everyone ! ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home