January 16, 2005

Little Notes

1) After spending a few hours the past few days fellowshipping with some HTML codes, I begin to have some clues on how to change my blog colors. These guys are not as friendly as I would like them to be, so it took some trial & error to get it done.

2) And my IPOD, I have transferred 14 sermon messages into my Apple baby through iTunes, besides my mp3 song collection. So it's not as difficult as I thought, hehee!

May not be a big deal to the more tech-savvy people, but to me, oh hallelujah, I think I can give myself a pat on the back, haha! Ok...ok, be humble, humble.

Well I have more to figure out about HTML though... icons, pictures, and things which I dunno that I dunno now. All inspired by my bloggie friends. They sure keep me going on. Si-low si-low, I will make it (I hope).

My little accomplishments & how I achieved them. Oops did I say I should be humble? Hahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

Way to go sister ! Me still on the si-low, si-low mode... HTML is alien to me... but think since i like the show "Alien 1,2 and 3" (i watched them so many times, i can remember their conversations, hahaha).. i should be able to conquer this "HTML alien" too.. hahaha.. i need extra coaching from all of you then !

Be patient with me.. i'll catch up in Jesus name ! hee hee...

January 17, 2005 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home