Peace to All!
Happy New Year & peace to all! It's 1.30am on 1 January 2005. A quiet countdown this year, no broadcast on TV. For the first time in dunno how many years, I'm counting down with my clock at home. 2004 has been an eventful year, and 2005 is gonna be better! I believe what my Pastor has said: my God has gone ahead of us into the year 2005 & He said it is Good. Amen, it shall be Good!
At the back of my mind I can't help but remember the people in South Asia who are impacted by the tsunami disaster. The uncertainty of life & death for some; for those who survived, to go through heartaches, loss of loved ones, broken homes, pains. Life is so fragile. Some people are swept into eternity without knowing Jesus. How sad it must be for God's heart that this should happened. Makes me realize that there's still a lot of work to be done to pray for the world. May I always remember that. God bless South Asia.
On a good note, here's wishing everyone and your loved ones a truly blessed 2005 filled with the goodness of God, His favor, abundance, good health & success!
~,~
At the back of my mind I can't help but remember the people in South Asia who are impacted by the tsunami disaster. The uncertainty of life & death for some; for those who survived, to go through heartaches, loss of loved ones, broken homes, pains. Life is so fragile. Some people are swept into eternity without knowing Jesus. How sad it must be for God's heart that this should happened. Makes me realize that there's still a lot of work to be done to pray for the world. May I always remember that. God bless South Asia.
On a good note, here's wishing everyone and your loved ones a truly blessed 2005 filled with the goodness of God, His favor, abundance, good health & success!
~,~


2 Comments:
at least you did some countdown with your clock at home.. hehe.. i did no countdown! :p
me too ! i slept at 11+ that night i think.. hee hee...
Post a Comment
<< Home