Thank You
Wow one week has passed since I last blogged. Indeed it has been a good start for the year for me. My Daddy's favor in me, upon me, around me, just amazes me. Whatever have I done to deserve all his goodness? At work, with colleagues, family & friends, his favor is seen everywhere. Work is surprisingly "unstress-ed" (if there is such a word) even though I have deadlines to rush. Got colleagues even volunteer to help me with stuff which I was supposed to do. Strange huh? I dun understand. I still have time to chit-chat with other colleagues who return from the long holiday break! I dunno where that time comes from. And my boss, he doesn't bug me too (oh hallelujah). What more can I ask.
And He throws pleasant little surprises here & there. I met friends at unexpected places at unexpected timings, like 745am at City Hall on a sunday morning; like on the MRT. We didn't arrange, we just met. And we had a good time catching up right there & then. Amazing.
It feels so free to let go of cares & worries, and let God be God, knowing that He takes care of all things. For the first time, I begin to understand what it means to experience the joy of His salvation. It is a joy that rises up from deep within, when I make a decision to take His word for it & not be bothered by the circumstances. And yes, in the midst of that upset feeling, I can still feel that joy.
I'm not saying that I do not have any problems. I sure wish it is so, but I think this is reserved for heaven. :) And I'm not saying that I walk on cloud nine every single moment. But I want that aggressive peace which my Jesus came to give me. He said, "My peace I give to you..." (John 14:27). The peace of God himself, He gives us. Isn't that precious, peace for our hearts & minds? It is for me. I want to always remember that.
My dear heavenly Daddy, I just want to give you praise. Thank you so much.
^_^
And He throws pleasant little surprises here & there. I met friends at unexpected places at unexpected timings, like 745am at City Hall on a sunday morning; like on the MRT. We didn't arrange, we just met. And we had a good time catching up right there & then. Amazing.
It feels so free to let go of cares & worries, and let God be God, knowing that He takes care of all things. For the first time, I begin to understand what it means to experience the joy of His salvation. It is a joy that rises up from deep within, when I make a decision to take His word for it & not be bothered by the circumstances. And yes, in the midst of that upset feeling, I can still feel that joy.
I'm not saying that I do not have any problems. I sure wish it is so, but I think this is reserved for heaven. :) And I'm not saying that I walk on cloud nine every single moment. But I want that aggressive peace which my Jesus came to give me. He said, "My peace I give to you..." (John 14:27). The peace of God himself, He gives us. Isn't that precious, peace for our hearts & minds? It is for me. I want to always remember that.
My dear heavenly Daddy, I just want to give you praise. Thank you so much.
^_^


1 Comments:
amen sister ! simply bo-chap !
Post a Comment
<< Home