Hmm.. looks like this answer Alwaysane question on the "machine" that makes their latest "twister fries".. hahaha... but it certainly looks like some kind of food shredder.. hee hee
I love the simple things in life.. my objective is finding joy in all that I do. I work in the finance area. Enjoy movies, music and dance, travel, chilling out with friends. Plus living healthy ;)
4 Comments:
Hmm.. looks like this answer Alwaysane question on the "machine" that makes their latest "twister fries".. hahaha... but it certainly looks like some kind of food shredder.. hee hee
Wachamacallit Twister Cucumber!!!!! Is it, Is it? The one that I found doesn't look like this at all!
Haha, I like all your guesses, amazzzzzing. But sorry, it's not twisted fries nor twisted cucumbers. Try again... :)
Shan't keep everyone in suspense anymore, this mysterious looking thing is actually wa-sa-be in its raw form. Saw it in Japan :)
I like all your guesses.
Post a Comment
<< Home