April 01, 2005

movie obsession

Over the last week I watched 3 movies. Plus one on DVD. What the heck was going on, I dunno. Friends jio, just go.

Hostage. Wow, thriller. I almost regretted watching it midnight. After the show ended at 2 plus I was still wide awake at 4 plus, chatting with my friend. I like Bruce Willis. My friend said it wasn't as good as Die Hard, I didn't watch Die Hard so I'm not sure.. But I thought Hostage is pretty good. There's plot, there's actions, there's emotions.

Miss Congeniality 2. Sandra Bullock is a wonder. Her posing as Jeff's mother & as coco with agent Fuller as Tina Turner was really... funny! :) And of course she's supposed to outwit all the other FBIs to find the kidnappers & rescue her 2 friends. And oh yes, Las Vegas is beau--tiful.

Wedding Date. It's about this girl Kat, who hires a male escort Nick, to pose as her boyfriend at her sister's wedding, because her ex-boyfriend's gonna be the best man at the wedding. The actress is beautiful, actor is a hunk (plus points to me). Heart-warming romantic comedy.

And I watched Hitch on DVD at my friend's place. Ok, it's original, from overseas. Hitch is a date doctor & while helping his client to woo the girl of his dreams, he got into some trouble with his own date. I missed some portions while chasing down the kids at my friend's place... but still, it's another light-hearted comedy.

Suddenly I realize I've been watching quite a few comedies, maybe it's for destress...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

A joyful heart is good medicine to the heart... so let's be cheerful, and stay healthy in Jesus !

April 01, 2005 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home