July 13, 2005

..................

Something was bothering me for the past 2 days. A dilemma. Something which my heart wants but which my conscience says no. I'm not able to share the details here but nevertheless it affected me... I didn't know what to do about it. So last nite, in my prayers, I just cried... I felt like getting a goood hug from Daddy God coz He's the only one who knows what I was going thru & sure He gave me one big & warm hug... After the tears are dried, I felt much better. I still dunno what to do, but it doesn't bother me as much now. Or maybe I dun care? Hmmm haven't reach that stage yet but today when I woke up, I certainly felt much better than I was last nite. I know He hears my prayers. He will guide me right..

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

Hmm...Daddy God surely hears our prayers ! Cast all your cares on Him yar ? At the same time, u need a listening ear (or ears ?) i'll be available... Keep smiling sister !

July 14, 2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home