July 08, 2005

protection

Just now on the way back almost got hit by a bicycle. It was quite dark & that guy was travelling fast. I was crossing the road halfway then saw him coming real fast. It's just a small road with 2 lanes in my neighbourhood. He didn't seem to want to slow down so in the split second before I could think of anything I took a step forward & he went past right behind me. I could hear that screeching sound coming from the brakes of his bicycle. He didn't fell down though he got a shock too. He was gesturing to apologize to me after that. And my heart was still pumping fast when I reached home. What was happening, can't he wait??? I was not hurt & I just want to thank Jesus for protection. No evil, no plague shall come near us (Psalms 91:10). Thank you Lord.!

2 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

hello Grace! I am a regular cyclist and I suspect you scared the cyclist as much as they scared you. It is hard to see at times and I suspect you just were not seen. I do not know the rules of the road in Singapore, but here cyclists are supposed to yield to pedestrians. I must concede there are some rude riders around here though

July 11, 2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger Kabe said...

Jesus loves you my dear sister ! And He protects u too ! Be blessed !

July 12, 2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home