July 17, 2005

Thanks!

I want to thank my friends who left comments on my previous post Jul 13 - Kasumi, Mike, & the one who has got one more dot than my blog title *shakes head*. After a few days I'm glad to say that it doesn't seem to bother me now. I'm just happy with what I have right now, happy to be learning & growing & to dream about my future (*grin*). I have also make some nice friends at work & they are such fun to be with. The best is yet to come. What I don't have now, I'm not going to worry. Don't care. In fact today I am supposed to go for an earlier church service, but then I wake up late so I'll go for the later one. But then, who cares again. Don't sweat the small stuff :) May you guys have a beautiful sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

yo yo.. so glad to see you blogging now, u know ? short ones it may be, but who said it must be long entries anyway rite ? who cares ? (sounds familiar ?) hahha.. just keep writing, sharing and encouraging one another ! cheers !

July 18, 2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger mal said...

Grace, What ever your conundrum was or is will work out with patience and faith. I always amazed at how that happens. Often in surprising ways

*S*

July 19, 2005 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home