July 19, 2005

Too free

IQ test... David is the son of Jane. Jane is the ______ of David's mother. What do you think is the missing word? hehee make a guess!

And I come across this question on the internet. "Explain the word "word"." Hmmm I actually have to think for a while before I can answer. To be very sure I also check the dictionary after that.. hahaha :p Oh, my england... I mean english, it just humbles me ......

4 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

ah darn it! Sheep beat me to it! Grace your english is much better than my spanish and I have the advantage of two languages that have common roots. I would be pleased if I spoke chinese half as well as you do english

July 20, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger coco said...

No no answer is not husband. Guess guess!

I would love to learn to speak Spanish but I have been too lazy to do anything about it. Mallory, we should do a cross-cultural exchange! :)

July 20, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the answer is "name".. Jane is the name of David's mother.

July 20, 2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger coco said...

Yes that's it. Sheep, hope u get it by now

July 25, 2005 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home