July 12, 2005

war of the worlds

I watched the movie & it was actually quite disappointing.. yes the special effects were good, but the plot was not strong, the story predictable. There were also some quite illogical situations, like amidst the plane crash & all the rubbles outside his house, everything was ruined but his car was just fine. And tank fires could not beat the machines, but grenades can..? Strange... Ok I shan't say more, in case you wanna watch : I think I have high hopes for the movie... Steven Spielberg's film mah. I like some of his other movies like Catch me if you can, The terminal. But this one, hmmm... I think Fantastic four is more worth it. :) Anyway just my humble opinion, no offense to any fans!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

It's your blog, so write what you want ! Hahaha... anyways, glad to see new entries to your blog this morning ! Hee hee.. keep writing sister !

July 13, 2005 10:24 AM  
Blogger mal said...

It is sad what some one will do to a book to get it on the screen. Wells book was a classic and really needs to be appreciated in the context of the time when it was written.

But then I am one of those strange people who never like the movie as well as the book.

FF4 on the other hand was fairly true to the comic book. I know as a result of my brothers misspent youth,,,,,Ok, I was misspending mine right along with it and reading his comic books *S*

July 13, 2005 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home