August 11, 2005

For you

You have such grace to make ppl smile. The way you talk (and sure you can talk alot), it is so full of your facial expressions. Yet your heart is so tender. You are a source of joy. God makes you a very special blessing to all of us who knows you. I enjoy your sense of humor. When you told me you're going to grad school in US, I rejoiced for you. It's your dream & I'm just happy that what's in your heart God is working to fulfill it in real life. It was probably 3 or 4 months back then. It seemed there's still time to catch up & talk before you leave for US.

But time flies. We are each busy with our own lives & don't have much time to catch up, until we had dinner that night in July. I remember your expressions when you are reading thru what we have written for you. Whatever time & "hard work" we spent (Kasumi especially helped to put it all together), I'm sure it's all worth it. :)

Now the day has come and you are flying off tomorrow. For 2 years you will be in the US. For a moment I dunno what to say to you just now. I will miss you. Just want to wish you God's blessings, favor & protection throughout your stay in the US. We'll still blog, msn, email or talk whenever we get a chance. Have a very good & safe trip & may you settle down nicely in your new place & begin a new chapter in life. You are a blessing whenever you go. Jia-you always!

For you Alwaysane, my dear friend!

1 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

sweet blog for your friend *S*

August 13, 2005 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home