August 29, 2005

I am not very updated on songs, but I do listen to songs. During school days I listened more to chinese & cantonese songs. Since working, more so on english songs. Thus my humble english improved a little also, haha

Some songs which I like,

... You're still the one
... Viva forever
... One in a million (Bosson)
... Listen to your heart

These songs have been for a few years but nevertheless I don't get tired of listening to them. Most of the time it's the lyrics, like You're still the one,

Chorus: You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

And One in a million,

Chorus: You're one in a million
You're once in a lifetime
You made me discover all the stars above us...

I think these lyrics are very sweet, the "in love" type. Hehee

Of course the melody & music are also important lah.

My favourite line is still this, "You're a song, written by the hands of God..." The best line I've seen so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home