Indulgence
I have an awesome time yesterday, today, and I think it's still going on. Super blessed. I bunked into my girlfren's room at Shangri-La hotel last nite. She comes from Taiwan and is here on business trip (that's why she can get such goood five-star hotel accommodation mann) 4 of us had dinner with her at Crystal Jade Takashimaya last nite, then we walked back by Orange Grove road to the hotel. Eat again in the room. Haha, celebrate some of our birthdays. As we chat, dunno why we go and talk about those "weird" encounters that we had in overseas hotels, weird as in mysterious, unexplainable, those that make your hairs stand. Not that these are nice things to remember though. But anyway, we got so excited talking about such things until my that fren from Taiwan felt... very scared. Her room is corner room somemore. Hahaha... I know I shouldn't laugh but it was really funny last night. We assured her nothing's going to happen it's a great hotel everything is perfectly peaceful but she wanted us to bunk in with her. Now, she will be here for 5 days so there will be 4 nites and I figure we have to take turns to "sacrifice" ourselves. Because I am on leave today, so I sacrifice 1st. Went home packed packed my simple harversack then off we went back to hotel again. So that's how I got my free stay at the hotel, hehee
Well I never would have thought I have anything to do with Shangri-La hotel Singapore. It's very high-end and expensive. I haven't become so rich yet as to plan my leisure stay in this hotel. Then this morning I had breakfast at The Line, their cool cool restaurant which looks very stylish and has such a wide buffet spread. The price is of course, high-end also lah. But it was a wonderful experience because I had the breakfast for free also :p So last nite's crap talk turned out very favourable for me.
Conclusion: I am going back there again. Somehow.

Well I never would have thought I have anything to do with Shangri-La hotel Singapore. It's very high-end and expensive. I haven't become so rich yet as to plan my leisure stay in this hotel. Then this morning I had breakfast at The Line, their cool cool restaurant which looks very stylish and has such a wide buffet spread. The price is of course, high-end also lah. But it was a wonderful experience because I had the breakfast for free also :p So last nite's crap talk turned out very favourable for me.
Conclusion: I am going back there again. Somehow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home