chocolate and the maid
I watched The Maid last night midnite show. So freaking busy with work that I didn't catch up on movies lately. As a matter of fact I see my colleagues & bosses more than seeing my family over the last 3 weeks so what do you think. Feel so deprived. Does no movies = no life in S'pore? Sounds a little pathetic I know... but anyway after 3 weeks of abstinence from movies, I finally decided I MUST WATCH A MOVIE, before I got buried by reports, projects & deadlines.
So we catched The Maid last night. Surprised that this movie is still showing because it has been for almost a month by now. It's supposed to be a horror movie, many ghosts coming out during the lunar 7th month of the chinese calendar & how this Philippino girl who came to work as a maid can see them. She also unveiled the mystery of why the previous maid of the family went missing. I find the show a bit draggy & trying all ways to scare ppl. Some scenes sure scared me by surprise, although I think my friend find them funny rather than scary... ok I not so high level yet lah.
That's The Maid. So how does chocolate come about? Charlie & the chocolate factory. We watched it about 3 weeks back. Was deciding at that time between watching Charlie, or The Maid. We decided on Charlie then. It turned out a good decision. The movie is good, I like it. It's funny, colorful, fantasical, and in my opinion, this movie has some very innovative ideas about future technologies. Didn't expect this supposedly children's show to be surprisingly good. I think I should also be watching the Corpse Bride... by Tim Burton again & Johnny Depp. :p
Hey, I feel lifted now after talking about movies! :) Hope I don't sound very carnal. If I do, well, I also don't care. Hehee
So we catched The Maid last night. Surprised that this movie is still showing because it has been for almost a month by now. It's supposed to be a horror movie, many ghosts coming out during the lunar 7th month of the chinese calendar & how this Philippino girl who came to work as a maid can see them. She also unveiled the mystery of why the previous maid of the family went missing. I find the show a bit draggy & trying all ways to scare ppl. Some scenes sure scared me by surprise, although I think my friend find them funny rather than scary... ok I not so high level yet lah.
That's The Maid. So how does chocolate come about? Charlie & the chocolate factory. We watched it about 3 weeks back. Was deciding at that time between watching Charlie, or The Maid. We decided on Charlie then. It turned out a good decision. The movie is good, I like it. It's funny, colorful, fantasical, and in my opinion, this movie has some very innovative ideas about future technologies. Didn't expect this supposedly children's show to be surprisingly good. I think I should also be watching the Corpse Bride... by Tim Burton again & Johnny Depp. :p
Hey, I feel lifted now after talking about movies! :) Hope I don't sound very carnal. If I do, well, I also don't care. Hehee


1 Comments:
i wanna watch the Corpse Bride too.. i saw the shots preview this morning while on my way to work via TV Mobile. interesting... let me know when watching okie ? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home