September 30, 2005

I had a thought just now while on the way to church. I took a different path, one which I have never taken before. It took me more time than usual. But then I realise, it's how I want to see it. I can be negative about it, that I have wasted some time taking a longer path, and that would have caused me some frustration. But I can also choose to have a positive attitude, because I have tried a new route, a new experience. "A route less travelled" for me. And I find myself at places which I never would have been if I have taken the usual way. I guess it's about attitude. I choose the latter.

Maybe some things in life are like that. The cup that's half-empty or half-full, how we would like to see it..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kabe said...

Whatever route you choose sister, just bear in mind that it's Daddy God's will for you to be joyful always. Keep on smiling yar ?

If He is for you, who can be against You ?

October 03, 2005 8:50 AM  
Blogger MatthewD said...

is part of your new 'positive attitude' posting negative comments on other people's blogs and calling them 'selfish cocksuckers'?

doesn't seem very christian to me

what would jesus do?

October 05, 2005 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home