passion
I admire ppl who are passionate about life & who go for what is in their hearts. It can be a dream to do something, or to be somebody. It takes courage & I believe, great sacrifices most of the time. But they are true to what they believe in. They go for what they want. Now some of the things they do may not be the default path which most ppl would take, like you want to be a missionary to third-world countries, or be a prison warden or do volunteer work with charity organizations. Things like that. They are not as glam as some other jobs. But they choose it over other jobs.
Sometimes I think, if I can re-choose my career all over again, would I do what I am doing? Circumstances can be discouraging sometimes, but am I still passionate about it? That's what I need to know...
My friend once quoted, "Time is what life is make up of." I dunno who wrote this but I find it's so goood. For those who love life they won't want to waste time. And I don't want to waste time too. I guess I should start re-capturing what I want to do in life.
And do them.
Sometimes I think, if I can re-choose my career all over again, would I do what I am doing? Circumstances can be discouraging sometimes, but am I still passionate about it? That's what I need to know...
My friend once quoted, "Time is what life is make up of." I dunno who wrote this but I find it's so goood. For those who love life they won't want to waste time. And I don't want to waste time too. I guess I should start re-capturing what I want to do in life.
And do them.


2 Comments:
Passion for life. The only way to live life, instead of just living thru life. Excellent post.
Recently, i've been thinking along the same lines too sister ! What a coincidence, looks like both us could do with more time in seeking the Lord for directions and guidance ! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home