September 21, 2005

time-wasters?

I find there are 2 things in modern life that are extremely time c-o-n-s-u-m-i-n-g

1) MSN. It is unbelievably common these days. Sure instant messenging is a quick & free way to exchange information. It is convenient to "talk" via typing if you are sitting at your desk. But sometimes I wonder why not just pick up the phone & talk if you have a lot to say... And then for some of us, it permeates so much into our lives, tracks our whereabouts with "status". I have a suggestion. Why not add a "toilet" status, it would be fun to see who forget to turn it off after using & has the toilet sign all day long.

2) Blogging. Ok it's your own page, it's quick, it's free again. But it sure takes time to write chunks of words. With my humble english it can take a hell lot more time than others. So one thing for sure, I won't be an author.

So here I'm putting on my blog that blogging is very time-consuming. Hahaha..! Yeah, and wasted some time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home