October 07, 2005

comments

Thank you to all my friends who defended me. I'm privileged to have friends like you :)

Yes I have reported this matter to Blogger & I will blog about it here.

This is my reply to MatthewD on his blog, on that comment that I was accused of making. I'm not afraid to publish MY OWN COMMENT here, because I did not make that first comment in the first place. And I won't write comments under the disguise of other people's blog names. This is something I do not know how to do, and don't intend to learn either.

Reply on MatthewD's blog

Hey Matt, I didn't made that earlier comment on your blog. It was not me. I didn't even know who you are & I would not have known about this if u have not left comments on my blog. And I'm angry. I dunno how someone could hack into other ppl's blogs to put such rude comments using other ppl's names. Whoever you are, you know it. You can meant it as a prank but let me say that this is not funny. If you want to put a comment, don't do it under the disguise of other bloggers.

And Matt I can tell you, this is the real me, coco, writing. This is the way I would write, not making nasty comments on other ppl's blogs.

Conclusion
If anyone out there still wish to leave comments under the disguise of my blog name, so that perhaps it boosts your ego or shows how good your hacking skills are, go ahead. I am not threatened. God bless you.

2 Comments:

Blogger alwaysane said...

Bravo, sister!

October 08, 2005 10:19 PM  
Blogger Kabe said...

yeah.. way to go sister ! i thank Daddy God for you too ! :)

October 10, 2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home